Ir al contenido principal

Example

Today is october the first, 2018.


This day was a regular day. Neither good nor bad, just normal. I'm writing this to help my students. I want them to practice their writing skills, that's why a blog is important. Here I'll be able to see what mistakes they make.

And not only that, I also think that a blog could help them in the future, it's always good to go back and see how we were before, what we thought, and what our concerns were

Tomorrow will be an important day, tomorrow is October the 2nd, it's a day we don't forget in Mexico, because 50 years ago, students were killed by the government. A terrible story, maybe for another post.

And also tomorrow I'll try to upload a song, to improve my pronunciation. I think it'll be ceremony by new order, because it's one of the best songs ever!! (it's the last song Ian curtis recorded with joy division, and it's also the beginning of New order, a band I love!)




Here are the lyrics:


This is why events unnerve me, 
They find it all, a different story, 
Notice whom for wheels are turning, 
Turn again and turn towards this time, 
All she ask's the strength to hold me,
 Then again the same old story, 

World will travel, oh so quickly, 
Travel first and lean towards this time.

 Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown, 
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time, 
Watching her, these things she said, 
The times she cried, Too frail to wake this time. 
Oh I'll break them down, no mercy shown 
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time, Avenues all lined with trees, 
Picture me and then you start watching, Watching forever, forever, 
Watching love grow, forever, 
Letting me know, forever.

Comentarios